This site is always going to be a work in progress!

If you have been visiting regularly, you will notice the look of my blog looks different almost everyday. The reason is that I am trying to customize an attractive look for my readers...and because it is alot of fun trying to figure it all out! I hope that you enjoy watching the changes...until I get it just right. Love Ya!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Bullet Update...

Sometimes I will do "Bullet Updates"...

  • This past Thursday we finished Campus Outreach Staff Training in Augusta
  • I have 14 days until I move to Memphis
  • The Lord has provided about $500 for me to go towards my support deficit with CO (still need about $2000 more)
  • My youngest brother is thinking about moving to Memphis also
  • I had a great time today catching up with some of my friends in Vidalia...Meosha, Princetta, and Anna
  • And I am a blonde now :)
More to come soon...

post signature

3 comments:

These Three Kings said...

hey girly!! blonde!!! watch out now!!!
cant wait to see it
hey, on my blog there is a link to the right top that says blog for a cause..click on that and email Nikki..she is the one who gave my blog a make over..she charges like $20 I believe..she is raising support for a mission trip and she also uses the money to help those adopting..check her out..she is really good

miss you!

These Three Kings said...

okay..clearly.. you know more than me.. how did you get the bottom of blog post to say.. "posted by candice"?? i cant figure that out for nothing

These Three Kings said...

okay..you are doing it big with this blog!! love it!
okay, um, you can purchase that book for cheap over at Amazon.com
used and new
love you!