This site is always going to be a work in progress!

If you have been visiting regularly, you will notice the look of my blog looks different almost everyday. The reason is that I am trying to customize an attractive look for my readers...and because it is alot of fun trying to figure it all out! I hope that you enjoy watching the changes...until I get it just right. Love Ya!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Going to celebrate Marrianne and Ryan's Wedding!

I am so excited! In a couple hours, I will be heading to Albany, GA for my friends' wedding. I just love to go to weddings now...it is another worship service for me as I think of how the ceremony is a picture of how Christ has promises to come to recieve His bride (those who have received Him as Lord and Savior to be washed white as snow). There is so much anticipation when we are at weddings and the bride is finally going to meet the groom and be joined as one. Man, I can't wait to see Jesus! To look at Him...to be face to face with the one who loved me so much that He took upon the penalty of my sin from a Holy God, so that I could be free from God's wrath and be made righteous! Whew...the gospel is the sweet message to me.

This wedding is going to be special as I go and celebrate with many of my closest friends...we are going to see our sister and brother in Christ get married! And watch out now, the reception is going to be alot of fun! And it is just because, Valdosta State University students know how to celebrate!

Pictures will be coming soon.

post signature

3 comments:

These Three Kings said...

danngggg!!! i am soooo impressed on how you have figured this all out..wow!!! clearly.. ptL!!!
let me know if you figure out the whole [posted by thing
love you

These Three Kings said...

okay! . i am still impressed! Look at the LORD giving you understanding

Talitha said...

Yay, weddings! I am looking forward to seeing updates about your new life! <><